Insurance Sales Associate
Location: Tashkent city and all regional capital cities.
Remuneration: Commission from sales plus compensation for travel expenses.
Work schedule: Free working schedule.
Job Responsibilities: Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling property, casualty, health and disability insurance.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service and inquires on clients’ new insurance needs.
- Assists claims department in communicating with clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Client Relationships,
- People Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- General Math Skills,
- Organization, Dependability and High work ethics.
- Higher economic education and experience of working in the financial sector is welcomed.